Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (LSSI for its acronym in Spanish)
S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST, responsible for the website, hereinafter referred to as “RESPONSIBLE PARTY”, makes this document available to users, in order to comply with the obligations set forth in the Act 34/2002 related to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, issued on July 11 in the Official Spanish Gazette No. 166, as well as informing all users regarding the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on this website, without any obligation to notify the users, being sufficient with the publication on the website of S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
- Domain Name: www.bionest.es
- Commercial name: BIONEST
- Corporate name: S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST
- Tax Identification number: V21340302
- Registered office: CARRETERA ALMONTE EL ROCIO, KM. 22.5 CP: 21730 ALMONTE (HUELVA)
- Phone number: 959450656
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY holds title and ownership of this website including, but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and graphics, or as the case may be, have license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of this website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding Public Registry.
Regardless of the purpose to which it is aimed, the partial or total reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or commercialization, requires in any case, the previous written authorization of the service provider the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and modifications, in any case requires prior written authorization by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY. Any usage not previously authorized by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY will be considered as a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Designs, logos, text or graphics not involved to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and that may appear on the website, belongs to their corresponding owners, who are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding to it. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY expressly
authorizes third parties to redirect users to the specific contents of the website and, in any case, redirect to the main website of www.bionest.es.
Regarding content of third parties mentioned in the website, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY acknowledges in favor of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not involving the mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or liability on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
If you wish to make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any observation about the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com.
- LIABILITY WAIVER
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is exempt of any kind of liability arising from the information published on the website, as long as this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party not belonging to the site.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files sent by the server to the computer of the person who is accessing the page) to perform certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the website. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session.
The user has the option of configuring his or her browser in order to be notified of the reception of cookies and to block their installation. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals in order to obtain more information.
It is possible that the user is redirected from the website to content from third-party websites. Since the RESPONSIBLE PARTY cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any liability for such content. In any case, it will proceed to immediate withdrawal of any content that may violate national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to the website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY is not liable for the information and stored content including, but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking any content that could affect or violate national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please immediately notify the website administrator.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY admits the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or other errors caused by major forces, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that could prohibit access to the website.
- BLOGGING BEHAVIOR POLICY S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way of participation for all users of this website.
If you want to participate in our blogs, it is necessary that you accept the following rules:
- User Liability: By participating in the blogs on the website you are solely responsible for the messages you disseminate through those, guaranteeing S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST the total indemnity against any claim that could be raised for such concepts.
- In the event that the messages contains material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he or she is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to spread it in the Blogs. S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST is exempted from any third party claim that is raised for such concepts.
- Before posting a message, the user must choose the appropriate blog. If a message does not fit into the subject of the blog, it could be deleted. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of blog topics.
- The user shall respect the rest of the users and she or he shall be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions expressed by other users. Those messages that may be considered harmful against third parties rights or that could threaten the blog’s normal development may be deleted.
- S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST reserves the right to reproduce, modify or disseminate the messages published on the blogs of this website, in accordance with the most convenient terms and methods, without the user having any type of compensation.
- S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST is not responsible for what is published on the blogs of this website, nor guarantees the veracity or accuracy of any information published on it. The author of each message or information shall be responsible for its content.
- S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the blog service on the web and it can be modified, suspended or deleted from the web without prior notice, at any time.
- In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions or detect a misuse of the blogs by other users, they may inform S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST, writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the reference “moderation of blogs”, so that S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST can moderate or remove it.
- The user shall hold S.A.T. N. H-0023 BERRYNEST harmless from any claim that could be presented because of the messages that the user has disseminated on the blogs, for any other behavior related to, or caused by the utilisation of the blogs by the user.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to an internet network. All this information is recorded in a duly registered activity file of the server that allows the processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, number of visits made to the web servers, order of visits, access point, etc.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation shall apply in all cases, to which the parties expressly submit themselves. The courts closest to Almonte will be competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to the use of this website.